What does my vision insurance cover?
If you have questions about your vision insurance coverage, call Simon Eye at 302-239-1933 to speak with one of our patient service representatives.
Can I purchase eyeglass frames, eyeglass lenses, and contact lenses with my vision insurance?
How frequently can I use my vision insurance plan?
I have a medical eye condition or emergency; will my insurance still cover my appointment?
Does Simon Eye accept my insurance plan?
- Highmark BCBS Delaware
- Highmark Health Options (Under 19 years old or Medical)
- Medicare Part B (Medical Only)
- Railroad Medicare (Medical Only)
- Superior Vision
- United Healthcare
- Vision Benefits of America (VBA)
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
If you do not see your insurance plan listed, call us at 302-239-1933 to inquire if we accept it as we continually become credentialed with new insurances.
Do not have insurance benefits? Simon Eye will work with your budget to provide you with the best vision care.
What are HSA and FSA payments?
What forms of payment does Simon Eye accept?
- Credit Card
- Care Credit Card
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)