Protect Your Vision with Annual Eye Exams
At Simon Eye Associates we assist people of all ages with annual comprehensive eye exams in order to monitor the health of your eyes as well as surrounding structures.
Our optometrists are highly trained and experienced in testing for vision problems and eye health, through office visits that take into account your medical history and access the latest in technology. Many considerations may come into play here, such as family history, medications and eye conditions — all of which may affect your eyes and how we care for them. Rest assured, our skilled team members take a courteous and comforting approach that is backed by the skill and education necessary to ensure optimal eye health.
Here’s what you can expect with an eye exam at Simon Eye Associates:
- We’ll ask you about your general health and family health history to see if you are at an elevated risk for serious eye conditions
- Perform a dilated, comprehensive exam
- Screen for any issues that could result in blindness or vision problems
- Test your vision with state of the art equipment
- Determine the need for eyeglasses or contact lenses
- Update your prescription, if needed
- Check your eyelid health and function, the anterior segment, as well as interior and back of the eye.
- Test the coordination of eye muscles, how your pupil reacts to light, your peripheral vision, and intra-ocular pressure
The Importance of Regular Vision Care
Think you don’t need an annual eye exam if everything seems OK? Consider this: many eye conditions have very little or even no symptoms, while half of all cases of blindness or severe vision loss can be prevented through early detection. Here at Simon Eye Associates, we specialize in the following types of eye exams:
- General eye exams
- Pediatric eye exams
- Geriatric eye exams
- Emergency eye care
By undergoing a thorough eye exam every year by a qualified doctor, you can stay on top of your eye health and stop any problems in their tracks before they become worse.
Call to Schedule an Eye Exam Today
Trust the professionals of Simon Eye Associates to provide you with a comprehensive eye exam at one of our many eye centers across Delaware. To schedule your appointment with a skilled and experienced optometrist, call 302-239-1933 or request an appointment online.