Good News! We are happy to announce that our offices are now open beyond just emergency visits, to serve your eye care needs!
In order to ensure the health and safety of our staff and patients, we want to be sure you know that we have made the following changes for the re-opening phases:
- Health screenings prior to scheduling appointments
- Health and temperature screening upon arrival to office for both patients and staff
- Masks for doctors, staff, and patients
- Regularly scheduled cleaning and disinfecting
- Visits will be by appointment only in order to ensure appropriate physical distancing
- You may be asked to wait in your car until office space opens up
In the case that you are unable to personally visit one of our offices, we have a “virtual office” set up for you to have a telehealth visit with one of our doctors, order contacts or glasses on line and have them shipped directly to you.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!