Let’s be honest, gift certificates used to have a bad reputation. They were often considered impersonal gifts given by people who are lazy or did not want to buy a “real” gift. However, for the 14th year in a row, gift certificates are the most popular item on people’s wish list. And for the 16th year in a row, gift certificates and cards are listed as the preferred gift to give others, according to research from NRF and Prosper Insights & Analytics.
So here are 5 reasons you should consider giving a Simon Eye gift certificate as a gift for the holidays or any time of the year:
- A gift certificate ensures the person gets exactly what they want. And with a trip to the eye doctor for your annual eye exam, you’re sure to have an opportunity to use it. Even if you have 20/20 vision, and don’t need prescription glasses or contacts our selection of sunglasses is unmatched!
- Giving a Simon Eye gift certificate means there is nothing to return. Going into a crowded store to return something that doesn’t fit isn’t on anyone’s Christmas list.
- Simon Eye gift certificates are easy to wrap. Did you know that people buy 4 million pounds of wrapping paper each year? That is enough to fill almost 5 NFL football fields full of wrapping paper. Be kind to the environment. Consider giving your gift certificate in a small container that can be reused.
- Gift certificates are easy to purchase. Just walk into any of our 10 Simon Eye locations and ask for a gift certificate.
- Simon Eye gift certificates are convenient. Not only can you purchase them at any of our 10 locations, but the recipient can use it at any of our 10 locations throughout Delaware and Pennsylvania.
This holiday season, give them a gift they can surely use, a gift certificate to Simon Eye.